Samperio Turbo Rebuild Core Policy
A few products in this industry, such as turbos, have a core charge that is associated with the new replacement part. You must return the old part to receive a refund on the core charge. All cores must be like for like, and include all parts and pieces that were received on your new replacement product. Cores must be “as removed from the engine.” Damaged cores from a fire are not acceptable, also cores damaged from improper removal may not be acceptable.
Core Return Procedure
DO THE FOLLOWING WHEN RETURNING YOUR CORE:
- Use a box strong enough to support the weight of the contents.
- Securely seal core/s inside a plastic bag to prevent leakage.
- Use at least two inches of appropriate cushioning material to protect items from each other and the corners, sides, top and bottom of the box.
- Samperio Turbo Rebuild is not responsible for cores received damaged, freight penalties, and/or lost shipments.
- Once Samperio Turbo Rebuild receives the cores, it will be inspected and graded based on Core Criteria, Full or partial refund will be processed within 1 to 3 business days.
- Note that Samperio Turbo Rebuild may reject cores or even pay partial credit if Core Criteria are not met.
- All shipping Charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- Core must be like-for-like.
- You must send core complete and assembled. Missing components might affect the percentage refunded.
- If the core is returned after 30 days, 50% of the core will be refunded. After 3 months cores will be accepted at Samperio Turbo Rebuild’s discretion.
- Cores need to be returned to the address below with a copy of the invoice or RMA so we know whose core it is. Expect delays without that information provided.
- 6534 CERES AVE
FONTANA, CA 92335
Upfront Core Charge
Upfront Core Charge will be charged on all remanufactured products. Once the core is returned you will promptly receive a credit to your account on all acceptable cores (see below), usually within 48 hours of receipt of core.
Return Cores in Advance
Customer returns cores in advance to avoid the core charge. The order will ship out once we have received the core.
All cores must be in re-buildable condition to receive a full refund of the core charge. There are some conditions that you will not receive full credit with core criteria. On these conditions, it is up to the manufacturer on the amount of credit issued.
Call us at (909) 695-7400.